Ayrshire Cancer Support.
We are a local charity which has operated in Ayrshire since 1982 providing emotional support and practical help to those affected by cancer. Our aim is to ensure that help is readily available throughout Ayrshire for those who need it.More about us
- My overall wellbeing has improved beyond belief, I am very grateful, thank you!
- Your volunteer drivers are very special people who were very kind and who took care of me. Thank you very much.
- Counselling was hugely valuable to me at a very difficult time in my life. The sessions boosted my confidence, self-esteem and helped me to see a way forward with the challenges I currently face.
- Counselling made me feel a person again, not a cancer patient and also helped deal with other illness that I had not come to terms with.
- Found counselling especially helpful when the treatment I was having made me feel really low and unwell. When I felt a bit better, knew I could cope with family support.
- Thank you for your kindness and arranging transport for my visit to the Beatson. Without your help I would have had to cancel my appointment.
- I am most grateful to you all for making my journeys to the Beatson so pleasant. I had rather dreaded the traveling. The drivers could not have been more helpful, kind and friendly. It made all the difference and I also enjoyed meeting the other passengers! Thank you most sincerely.
- My counsellor brought me out of the deepest darkest hole I had ever been in. Without him there would be no telling where I would be today. For this I will be forever grateful. He taught me ways to see things differently and cope with life as it is now. What an amazing man! Thank you for providing this service to people like me. Amazing!
- Thank you for supplying transport to the Beatson. Thanks to your volunteer drivers it made everything so much easier. Thank you once again.
- I have found your therapy services extremely helpful and the relationship built up with your staff to be very friendly and supportive.