Louise Graham, our Cancer Nurse Manager would like to welcome you to our Drop In Centre in Kilmarnock.
The Centre is staffed:-
and Friday 9.30-4.00.
Why not come along and see what we can do to help?
Our Drop In Centre is light and airy with a warm, welcoming atmosphere. We have a large table next to the garden for friends to chat, quiet library seats for those preferring a more contemplative area and room around our breakfast bar where you can gather for a cuppa and a blether.
Or sit out in the garden and enjoy the fresh air.
We have two therapy rooms available in our popular Kilmarnock Centre where our therapists provide treatments to help:-
- promote feelings of deep relaxation
- increase sense of well-being
- release endorphins which can help with pain relief
- reduce feelings of stress
- soothe and relieve muscle tension
- Improve sleep
- hypnotherapy, a technique to help people into a deep state of relaxation which can benefit stress relief, help with pain control and even with fears & phobias
We also have a large group room which is used for Support Groups:-
Capacitar Training Bereavement Support
and many more.
Come in to see us, we would love to meet you.